Software developers are sought after, highly paid, and desperately needed to compete in the modern, digital economy. Yet most companies treat them like digital factory workers without really understanding how to unleash their full potential.
In this session, Jeff Lawson, software developer turned CEO of Twilio (Market Cap $65+ Billion), one of the fastest-growing companies of all time, shares his journey to building Twilio to $1B+ in ARR and gives us the playbook for unleashing the full potential of software developers to build industry-changing software products consistently.
Specifically, Jeff will cover:
- Twilio’s journey from coming up with the idea to running out of money to product-market fit, growth, Billion+ in ARR, $65+ Billion market cap, and beyond
- Why software developers matter more than ever
- How to understand and motivate your developers
- How to make your software developers successful
- How to build and scale world-class software development teams
- Ask Your Developer. Jeff’s new book to help business leaders, product managers, technical leaders, software developers, and executives achieve their common goal—building great digital products and experiences. All proceeds of Ask Your Developer are going to organizations that are working to ensure that developers and technologists of the future reflect the diverse world around us.
- Made to Stick. Jeff recommends this book to improve your communication skills.