Pandemics occur every twenty to forty years. While business continuity management is well underway at most organizations, these are unique times and more planning is needed.
This session will provide attendees with an understanding of the COVID-19 Coronavirus and associated issues that are synonymous with pandemics.
It will take account of both the business and human aspects of this threat, as well as cover steps for pandemic preparedness, crisis management solutions, and discuss how we can leverage technology for business success in this new environment.
The agenda includes:
- Frontline physicians and experts from Stanford, University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine & Mt. Sinai explain the virus, what is the trajectory and what is the most likely effect on society in the near future.
- Navigating difficult times.
- Remote work best practices.
- Financial relief and support programs.
- Credit markets are rapidly changing. What do you need to do to ensure you have the financial strength?
- What to do if your clients’ business is negatively impacted?
- Should you focus on R&D, sales, or conserve cash?
- How to watch your cash position and do more with less?
You can download the slides here.