Businesses experience a 70% higher conversion rate when they have referral programs in place. It’s a crazy stat and yet many companies don’t use referral marketing enough.
TK Kader, founder of ToutApp (a pioneer in the $5.5bn Sales Engagement space that was backed by Andreessen Horowitz and then sold to Marketo) walks us through the 3 principles you absolutely need to know about referral programs and how you can use it as an unfair advantage to grow your business faster.
In this session, TK digs into:
– Why referral marketing is your biggest superpower
– Which referral strategy is right for your business
– The key elements of a high converting referral program
– How to incentivize people to refer clients consistently
– Key metrics and how to track referral impact using dashboards, analytics, and real-time results
As part of Marketo, TK was the SVP of Strategy and was part of the executive team that led a 2-year GTM transformation for Marketo which then led to the $4.75bn acquisition by Adobe.