A successful customer advocacy program turns loyal customers into spokespeople for your brand, making it one of the most effective forms of marketing.
According to Gartner, more than 75% of B2B buyers consult three or more sources before they make a purchase decision. And businesses experience a 70% higher conversion rate when they have advocacy programs in place.
Andres Botero, CMO at Blackline ($4.5+ Billion market cap) shares his playbook.
Specifically, Andres discuss’s:
– The key ingredients of a winning customer advocacy program
– How to leverage your customers to drive referrals and become a source of repeatable organic growth
– Best practices to recruit potential advocates
– How to seamlessly combine the different types of customer advocacy such as social media posts, customer quotes, case studies, product reviews, referrals, speaking engagements, etc. to create a flywheel
– Tools and processes to help you not only scale your advocacy program but also make it easier to incentivize your customers to participate
– Key metrics and how to track impact using dashboards, analytics, and real-time results