Fundraising is never easy – but the right preparation can make all the difference.
Waseem Daher, CEO at Pilot joins us to share the KPIs & questions investors look at during various stages of investment.
Waseem is a three-time founder with two successful exits (Ksplice acquired by Oracle and Zulip acquired by Dropbox) alongside recently raising $100+ Million from Jeff Bezos (and other notable funds) at a $1.2 Billion valuation.
Waseem shares his inside look on:
- Lessons from Pilot’s fundraising success and previous acquisitions
- Fundraising timelines + key considerations
- Identifying and connecting with the right investors
- Nailing your pitch and pitch deck
- Which metrics investors are looking for
- Stages of investment, valuations, and what success looks like
- Due diligence process