New regulations in 2021 have made equity crowdfunding more founder-friendly and increased the cap from $1M to $5M.
This popular financing alternative is growing quickly and in this session, Wefunder’s CEO Nick Tommarello shares the nuances of equity crowdfunding and how to best execute a successful campaign.
Specifically, Nick discusses:
– How equity crowdfunding came to be
– The power of the retail investor/crowd
– The legal structure (cap table, compliance, legal)
– Successful use cases
– How equity crowdfunding can be a powerful marketing engine / how to drive value from a big base of investors
– Wefunder’s recent successful equity crowdfunding raise