As more and more enterprises put employees in the driver seat to pick the right tools for their organizations, product leaders need to balance designing for the end-user to even be considered as a solution before ensuring their tool is enterprise-grade to be purchased.
On Tuesday, June 21, AppDirect’s Co-founder & Co-CEO Daniel Saks joins us to share insights on how to build and drive Product Led Growth (PLG) for the enterprise.
Specifically, Dan will discuss:
– The benefits of PLG and how to think about it for your company
– What features to carve out from your core product to facilitate PLG when you’re an enterprise sales-led product
– How to adapt PLG for the enterprise by obsessing over end-user value and solving your customers’ problems
– Tips for adapting your traditional sales team to a PLG motion
– Lessons on managing internal friction when adding PLG
Daniel Saks co-founded AppDirect out of an apartment in San Francisco at the age of 23. Today the company is valued at more than $1.5 billion with $475 million in funding from investors such as Foundry Group, Peter Thiel, and Mithril Capital. Daniel was named to the 2015 Forbes 30 Under 30 Enterprise Technology list and is a frequent speaker at top industry conferences such as Web Summit, Collision, and more.