Determine if your company’s R&D activities can qualify for this program, contact us for a free assessment.
Each year the US and Canadian governments provide over $20 billion in R&D Tax Credits to help businesses fund their product development.
US businesses can get up to $250,000 per year as a REFUND CHECK and do not have to be profitable. FAQ here.
Canadian businesses can get up to 64% of their engineering spend as a CASHBACK and do not have to be profitable. SR&ED FAQ here.
However, the application process is cumbersome, time-consuming, leaves applicants at risk of costly audits, and receiving the money can take as long as 16 months.
In this session, Jeff Christie, CRO at Boast.AI shares everything you need to know about the programs and application process to help you get more money faster minus the paperwork and audit risk.
Specifically, you will learn:
- Overview of the US and Canadian R&D tax credit programs
- What type of activities qualify
- What expenses can you claim
- How much money can you get back from the government
- What are the filing and documentation requirements
- How long will it take to get your refund
- How to get this money faster and beat government processing times
- What are the risks involved