Growing a company from ground zero to a billion-dollar business is not an easy feat for any entrepreneur, especially in the current market.
Oscar Höglund, Co-founder and CEO at Epidemic Sound ($1.4 Billion valuation), join us to share his playbook for building a unicorn company and moving from startup to scale-up.
Specifically, Oscar will cover:
– The #1 superpower you can develop as a startup founder
– 3 ways to tap into your changing audiences and their evolving needs to keep and gain new customers
– How understanding your competitor’s pain points can help you determine your own strengths
– 3 challenges to expect when disrupting an industry and how to be prepared for them
– The framework Oscar discovered as he shifted his leadership strategy when Epidemic Sound grew from a startup to a scale-up
– 5 ways to keep innovating your product for the long haul
– 3 key rules for curating the most effective c-suite