Boast Is Making It Easier to Get Tax Credits with Updates to Its Technology, and Other Key Announcements
- 30 new data integrations offer faster claim preparation and claim accuracy
- Real-time claim views
- Instant time estimates
- SR&ED claims funding for Canadian businesses
Today, Boast launched new additions to its AI-powered research and development (R&D) tax credit platform. These new features include over 30 data integrations, on-the-fly R&D claim time estimates, new claim views and review processes, and streamlined R&D funding for Canadian businesses.
Boast has been innovating to make our tax credit software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform more automated to save you time and hassle.
The new Boast application features simplify the R&D tax credit claims process, including:
- Automated R&D claim time estimates using client payroll data and Boast AI algorithms
- Project status and claims review features
- Enhancements to the Boast AI Engine’s advanced machine learning algorithms
- Out-of-the-box integrations with the most popular payroll, accounting, and project tracking systems.
- Expanded Payroll integrations include Gusto, ADP, Quickbooks, BambooHR, Trinet, Rippling, and over 20 others
- Expanded Accounting integrations include Quickbooks, Xero, Wave, Freshbooks, Sage, and over 12 others
- Expanded Project tracking integrations include GitHub, Jira, and other formats
In addition to new technology features, Boast is also announcing:
- Boast AuditShield to protect clients in the event of a tax credit audit
- QuickFund, for streamlined and faster access to SR&ED refunds—no more waiting 18 months to access eligible claim funds
“The key to making R&D tax credit automation better for everyone is making data integrations easier,” said Alex Popa, Boast CEO and Co-Founder. “We reduce the total claims process each year from 100+ hours for a small business down to just 6-8 hours. That saved time can be invested instead into innovation acceleration where the value and outcomes are much more impactful for a business.”
Businesses that are innovation leaders grow 260 percent faster than average businesses according to Forrester. That’s why we put such a premium on helping businesses get faster, easier access to their R&D tax credits. If those business leaders invest those credits back into their business quickly, they can accelerate their growth and competitive advantage.
These new Boast features are available immediately on the Boast software platform.
Interested in seeing a demo. Speak to a Boast expert.